PlayDapp Tournament PlayDapp Cash Policy
The following are definitions of terms used in this chapter.
(1) ‘PlayDapp Cash’ refers to a prepaid electronic payment method under the Electronic Financial Transactions Act that PlayDapp.Limited ‘Company’ has announced to ‘Users’ in advance at the time of issuance.
(2) ‘User’ means a person who agrees to these Terms and Conditions, purchases goods from the seller, and pays the price by using a prepaid electronic payment method as a payment method.
(3) ‘Seller’ refers to a person who sells goods to a ‘User’ in a transaction using a ‘prepaid electronic payment method’.
(4) ‘Access medium’ refers to the ID and password registered with the Company and other means designated by the Company to use the ‘Electronic Financial Transaction Service’ as a means or information used for ‘transaction instructions’ in ‘Electronic Financial Transactions’ or to secure the truth and accuracy of Users and transaction contents.
2. Management of Access Media
The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the amount stored in the Prepaid Electronic Payment Method that occurs before the Company receives notice of the loss or theft of the Access Media from the User.
3. Scope of Services
The Company issues PlayDapp Cash to Users. PlayDapp Cash is a safe and convenient online tool for existing users to make prepayments for PlayDapp Tournaments (the ‘Service’).(1) The main features of the points are as follows: You can make prepayments independently of the usage procedures such as email verification, game play, and linking of electronic wallets. When accepting a task, you can indicate that you will use the prepaid amount for that task.
Users can check the amount of prepaid balance available for the PlayDapp Tournament Service on the homepage. Users can check their usage history in real-time on the homepage (My Account / History) when making a prepaid payment and when using the prepaid amount for PlayDapp Tournament Services.
(2) If the User fails to comply with the Terms of Service and Payment in this document, the Company may immediately terminate the Services provided to the User at its sole discretion. The Company shall not be liable for any acts resulting from the violation of the Service and Payment Terms of this document.
By purchasing PlayDapp Cash for a PlayDapp Tournament, Users acknowledge and agree to the following.
(1) Users are at least 19 years of age (or the legal age of majority in their country of residence) and are therefore legally eligible to purchase and use PlayDapp Cash and related services.
(2) The User must be a PlayDapp Tournament user who is registered in a valid PlayDapp Tournament and has purchased points.
5. PlayDapp Tournaments Account
(2) You must correct, complete, and update the information in your user account form (‘User Information’) and promptly update it to ensure that it is always correct, accurate, current, and complete. If your User Information is incorrect, inaccurate or not current, the Company may block or terminate your registration and may temporarily or permanently block your use of the Company’s sites and services.
(3) The User shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User account ID and password.
6. Terms Changes
(1) The Company reserves the right to modify, add, delete, in whole or in part, changes to the Terms of Service and Payment at its discretion by posting them on this site. It is the User’s responsibility to periodically check this site for any changes to the Terms. The modified Terms will be in full force and effect from the next day after the date of posting. Your use of the services provided by us following the posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
(2) By using the Company Services, you agree to be bound by the Service and Payment Terms.
7. Expiry Date
(1) The ‘Company’ may set the validity period for the ‘Prepaid Electronic Payment Method’ for the ‘User’, and the ‘User’ may use the ‘Prepaid Electronic Payment Method’ only within the validity period set by the ‘Company’.
(2) The amount charged to the prepaid electronic payment method may be withheld or expire after five years, or a portion of the balance may be withheld or expire in accordance with the Company’s terms and conditions. At this time, the balance cannot be used directly for the Company’s services, and the user must contact the Company to confirm whether the balance can be used for the Company’s services.Article 8 (Payment and supporting documents)
(1) A receipt for the payment can be issued by the payment gateway service provider.
(2) At the time of payment, the points are immediately charged to the User's point account.
8. Credit Card/PayPal Use.
When you pay for any charges by credit card, you represent to us that you are the authorized User of such credit card. You must promptly notify us of any changes to your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, or if your credit card expires or is canceled for any reason. We are not liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit card or other method of payment by a third party (such as PayPal) in connection with the Services. Any attempt to defraud through the use of credit cards or other methods of payment, regardless of the outcome, or any failure by you to honor legitimate charges or requests for payment, will result in immediate termination of your Account, forfeiture of Winnings, and pursuit of civil litigation and/or criminal prosecution.