Frequently Asked Questions
What is PlayDapp Tournaments?
- ‘PlayDapp Tournaments’ is a PvP P2E Hypercasual Game platform. After the tournament ends, rewards are awarded based on the player’s ranking on the leaderboard. Currently, there are only two games, but we plan on adding 3-4 games every quarter for a total of 40 games
How can I play Tournament games?
- 1st: Players must have a Polygon wallet like Metamask, WalletConect, Portis, Coinbase & Torus.
- 2nd: Sign in with your wallet.
- 3rd: Find a game you want to play and click the “play” button.
- Players need to use these ticket NFTs which unlock the P2E features. They can play games without having ticket NFTs but will not be able to win PLA rewards.
- Ticket NFTs are available in 1, 3, 10, 20, and 40 daily plays. For example, if you buy a ticket with only 1 play, you can only play once.
- After playing a game, players can check their ranking on the leaderboard.
- $PLA Rewards can be claimed when the tournament is over. Rewards must be claimed and will be sent to the players according to their ranking.
How can I check the Tournaments Details?
- When you click the expansion button (‘>’) on the tournament card, you can check the entire reward pool, your ranking, available rewards, and the number of users participating in the tournament.
- You can return to the main page with the back button (‘<‘)
How can I get the Tickets?
- Tournament Tickets are available to purchase on PlayDapp’s Marketplace, or the Tournaments Drops page.
How is the reward pool calculated?
- Progressive Reward pool
- The tournament provider, PlayDapp, will set the initial reward pool.
- The more tickets and gold are used, the higher the reward will be.
- Rewards will not be increased until a certain number of tickets are used.
- The reward pool no longer increases when it reaches its maximum.
- As more users participate in the tournament, the reward range will increase.
- When claiming PLA rewards, 10% of your reward will be deducted as a fee.
What is ‘PLA’? Can I actually win real money?
- PLA is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain and PlayDapp’s native utility token and is used to buy, sell, and trade game items and NFTs on the PlayDapp Marketplace. You can exchange PLA on all major exchanges, including Binance, Coinbase, and more, and it can be sold for its equal value in fiat currency.
What is the process of verification for tournament rewards?
- We will verify and validate the tournament results and rewards for up to 24 hours after the tournament ends.
- You can check all verification processes in the ‘Completed Tournaments’ section. The process has four steps:
- ‘Checking’: The tournament has ended, and we validate the results for fairness and cheating.
- ‘Claim’: Verification has been successfully completed, and players can claim rewards.
- ‘Reward Denied’: Rewards can be denied in case of failure in verification. The rejection is due to using illegal programs, cheating, or abusing that affect game results.
- ‘Done’: Players have successfully claimed the reward. They can check the payment.
How does the leaderboard work?
There are a total of two leaderboards: the best score and cumulative score. The differences between them are:
- Best Score: Only the best score achieved by the player is reflected on this leaderboard. If you play multiple times, the highest score from 1 game will be placed on the leaderboard.
- Cumulative Score: All scores achieved by the user in the tournament they are playing in will be added. There is no limit on the number of plays. Therefore users who use many tickets and achieve high accumulated points will have a higher advantage in receiving more rewards.
[Items of Tournaments]
What is a ‘ticket’?
- Tickets act as entry tickets that allow users to participate in PLA reward tournaments.
- The minimum participation unit is 1 ticket which equals 1 play.
- The PLA reward pool increases according to the number of tickets used in the tournament.
- You can purchase it from Drops on the PlayDapp Marketplace
- During the beta period, a separate ‘beta ticket’ is used.
What is Gold?
- It is a currency that allows you to play in tournaments without buying tickets.
- The minimum participation unit is 100 gold.
- If you do not have enough gold to play, 20 free recharge opportunities are provided every day. (1,000 gold per session)
- We plan to provide an additional function, such as upgrading or buying items with gold.
What is the difference between a beta ticket and a ticket?
- Tournament 'Beta Ticket' is only available during the beta period.
- The beta period will be announced through a separate notice on our Medium, Discord, and Twitter. When the beta period ends, all beta tickets you have will disappear.
- There are two ways to receive beta tickets: buying ‘double tickets’ in PlayDapp Marketplace or holding PlayDapp Members+ Underground NFT to receive 10 tickets daily.
What is PlayDapp Members+ / what are the benefits of Members+ ?
- PlayDapp Members NFT is an NFT that can be set as a profile picture in the PlayDapp ecosystem. Each has a unique appearance, and when setting up a profile, you can receive various benefits provided by PlayDapp from each service. Please read more about these benefits from https://members.playdapp.com
- In the case of PlayDapp tournaments, if you have a PlayDapp Members+ NFT, holders will receive 10 beta tickets every day during the beta period. In addition, there will be tournament matches exclusive for PlayDapp Members+ Holders, allowing them to earn even more substantial rewards.
- PlayDapp Members+ NFT can be purchase at PlayDapp Marketplace: MEMBERS
For more inquiries, please use the Customer Support